We at The Steak Factory present you the first video of our recipe series, The Steak Factory ‘’Home Cook Edition’’ with Chef Theodoros Eleftheriou.
Let’s start off this delightful journey with a high quality juicy Black Angus Beef Ribeye from The Steak Factory in company of some delicious Le Duc Sweet Potatoes Fries.
- 250g Black Angus Ribeye Steak
- 70g butter
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 clove of garlic
- Saltic salt flakes (Mani flower in jar)
- crushed pepper
- 60g olive oil
- Sweet potato fries Le Duc ( Sweet potatoes Le Duc)
- 20g shredded parmesan
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- We place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray with some parchment paper underneath them and cook in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- We then put a medium pan on a mind to strong fire and add some olive oil.
- Once the pan is heated, add some salt, pepper and then in the middle the Ribeye.
- For a medium/rare result, we cook it for 3 minutes on one side and 3 on the other.
- Once we cook the Ribeye, we turn it to its original side (we started cooking) and add butter, thyme, rosemary and the garlic beaten so it’ll bring out its aroma.
- Pour the Ribeye with all the herbs and flavours for 3-4 minutes and remove from the pan on a grill.
- Once the sweet potatoes are cooked, we serve them with some shredded parmesan.
- The Ribeye will approximately need 10 minutes to rest, for a delicious outcome.
- Then cut and serve with some salt