The second episode of our recipe series, The Steak Factory ‘’Home Cook Edition’’ with our Chef Theodoros Eleftheriou includes some delicious Lamb Chops (Loin Cutlets 75mm Chump Off) accompanied with appetizing Breaded Mushrooms by Le Duc.
- 1.7 kilos Loin Cutlets 75mm Chump off
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. chili
- 1 tbsp. soy
- Saltic spices for lamb
- 5 mini potatoes
- 80 ml. water
- Saltic spices for potatos
- 50g butter
- 15g olive oil
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Saltic salt flakes
- Crushed pepper
- Garlic breaded mushrooms Le Duc
- Put the breaded mushrooms in a pan with oil paste and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sugar, soy sauce, chilly and saltic spices for lamb.
- Put the lamb chops in a pan and cover them with the sugar mixture. Put them in the fridge to marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Put a medium pan on medium heat and add the lamb chops. Bake for 2-3 minutes on each side. Add water, butter and 1 sprig of thyme. Leave until you have a thick sauce.
- In a medium pan add olive oil and put on medium heat.
- Wash the potatoes well and cut them in half.
- Put the potatoes in the pan with the skin facing up and cook until they take on a ruby red color. Turn the potatoes and add the thyme, the saltic spices for potatoes and finish baking in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 15-20 minutes.