The Steak Factory presents another super delicious “Home Cook Edition’’ episode with Chef Theodoros Eleftheriou.
This time around we introduce a flavoursome Roasted Beef Sandwich, made with a very pleasing to taste Wagyu Beef Knuckle and our crunchy Buttered Le Duc Onion Rings.
- Wagyu Beef Knuckle (Fresh | Frozen)
- 1 ciabatta bread
- 1/3 red onion
- 1/2 garlic clover
- 30g butter
- 1 tea sp. seed mustard
- 1/2 tea sp. honey
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Saltic Spices for beef
- 2 lettuce hearts
- 50g provolone or emmental cheese
- Pickled cucumber
- Saltic Salt
- Le Duc Onion Rings
- Preheat the oven at 160°
- Season all sides of the meat with saltic spices for beef and salt.
- Put a pan on a high heat and add olive oil.
- Add the beef and give colour on all sides.
- Transfer to an oven pan with wax paper and bake in the oven for 2-3 hours. Let our meat rest covered with foil for about 30 minutes.
- Turn the oven to 180°C and bake the onion rings in a pan with wax paper.
- In a small bowl add the grated garlic, the butter and mix.
- In another bowl add mayonnaise, mustard, honey and mix.
- Cut the ciabatta in half. Spread the garlic butter on the bottom side and the grated provolone on top.
- Place in oven for 3 minutes to melt the cheese.
- On top add mayonnaise, lettuce, pickled cucumber and red onion.
- Cut the beef into stripes and filled in the ciabatta. Serve with onion rings.