The Steak Factory presents another super delicious “Home Cook Edition’’ episode with Chef Theodoros Eleftheriou.
In this episode, we introduce you to the “Rolls Royce of beef cuts” Beef Tenderloin, accompanied by a smooth vegetable puree. Therefore, visit our website and take joy in watching the full recipe.
- Angus Beef Tenderloins Chain off, Argentina
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 100g butter
- 50g olive oil
- 10g ginger
- Saltic salt
- Black Pepper
- 250g fresh cream
- 100ml water
- 50ml wine
- 2 sage leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- Place a medium pan over low heat and add olive oil.
- Cut the carrot and ginger into thin slices and add to the pan.
- Add salt and let the carrot get soften.
- Add the wine and after it evaporates, add the water and let it absorb.
- Add the cream and when it starts to boil for 5-6 minutes, add the 50g of butter. Add salt and pepper to taste. Beat the mixture in a mixer until it becomes cream.
- Place a medium pan over medium heat, add olive oil and bring to a boil. Season the fillet well with salt and pepper and add it to the pan.
- Turn the fillet at 4 minutes. Cook on both sides and add the sage, butter and whipped garlic. With a spoon, pour all the liquid in the pan over the fillet.
- Transfer the fillet to a grill to rest. Cut in half, serve over the mashed potatoes and baste with any flavored butter left in the pan.