On the occasion of World Whiskey Day, Chef Theodoros Eleftheriou presents exclusively for The Steak Factory a very easy and delicious Jack Daniel’s sauce with pepper, which goes incredibly well with pork and beef steaks. We present it to you in combination with our delicious T-bone Steak.
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/3 cup Jack Daniel’s
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- salt and a pinch of cayenne pepper
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Season the T-bone on all sides.
- Place a medium frying pan over medium to high heat and pour the olive oil
- Saute the T-bone on both sides to get a nice color depending on the cooking we want.
- Remove from the pan and add the chopped garlic to soften
- Quench with the jackdaniels and allow to evaporate and pick up all the flavors left by the T-bone.
- Add the broth, cream, mustard and honey and lower the heat. Allow the sauce to set for 5-6 minutes and add the butter.
- Finally add the freshly ground pepper, salt and cayenne.
Good luck and bon appetite!